Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me, Monday!




I simply LOVE reading Mck Momma's blog! So I decided to join in on the fun! Here goes...

I did NOT laugh at my 3 year old wearing nothing but panties, mary janes on the wrong feet, a I Love D.C. ear/headwarmer, and a dogtag necklace reading Meth=Death that we got at the fair. Nope, I did NOT! She was serious about her fashion that day! :)

I did NOT await my husband's out of town training for a much needed break at home, only to realize that the front I put on no longer works and I miss him more than ever!Nope, Iam NOT lonely, bored, and stressed! Uh uh! Nope!

I absolutely DID NOT go get my 3 year old out of bed last night beacuse I simply did not want to sleep alone! Nope I didn't! I did NOT enjoy snuggling with her either, and realize that she is growing up way too fast!

And I DID NOT watch my babies sleep for 10 minutes and tear up at the fact that they are gettin bigger and bigger! I did NOT reach for my 6 year old's hand and kiss it and hold it realizing that her little hand will not stay that little! Nope I didn't!
I did NOT smell their sweet hair and kiss their forehead and thank God for these precious little girls that he blessed us with!

Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks! God Bless!! Til next time ♥

~Myranda

1 comment:

Jo-Jo said...

I never look down on my sleeping boys and tear up. Nope, not me!